Khukuri weight: 1025gm
Total weight: 1320gm
Handle size: 6.15″
Blade size: 16″
Upper spine: 10mm
Blade material: Highly graded carbon steel
Handle material: Rose wood with copper rivet
Sheath material: Wood and water buffalo leather
- 16 inch shining Sirupate blocker handle khukuri. It has a razor sharp blade.
- Traditional knife especially used by Rai and Limbu people in eastern Nepal.
- Gives longer cut with its long blade.
- Used to chop wood, meat, bushes etc.
- Two small knives namely Karda & Chakmak are also part of this kukri. Karda is the sharp small knife which can be used to cut small woods, dig holes, skinning out animals. It is especially used to butcher animals. Similarly, we have Chakmak that can be used for sharpening the blade. Chakmak is used to lit fire with the use of stone and dry substances.