|Blade material:||High carbon steel|
|Sheath material:||“Khare Pipal”, a type of fig wood and goat leather|
|Handle material:||Wood with copper rivet|
- This is a 11 inch Balance Khukuri. The balance khukuri is a blade with neutral balance that will stand on its own or edge at the balance point. Balance khukuri make every bit as nice as fighting khukuri with more weight at the tip than the normal khukuris. The balance point is in the ricasso near the notch “chu”.
- It is a hunting type of khukuri designed by G.G.K with special geometrical shape that can remain balanced centrally and give excellent power. Because of good balance it changes direction extremely fast and hits hard too.
- It is used to split wood.
- Whenever you throw this khukuri it always faces with its tip dubbed inside the surface in the balanced mode.
- It has very strong blade with good fitting handle which makes it very efficient with good agility .
- It is recommended for outdoor works for chopping woods, clearing bushes, jungle trails etc.
- Two small blades namely Karda & Chakmak are also part of this kukri. Karda is the sharp small knife which is typically used for carving, digging holes, skinning animals, eating, preparing kindling, whittling wood, etc. Similarly, we have the Chakmak that is typically used for honing the blade and striking sparks for fire.