|Blade material||Highly graded carbon steel|
|Sheath material||Wood and Refined water buffalo leather|
|Handle material||Rosewood with Copper at rivet|
- This is a 11 inch balance khukuri. Its easy to handle and has razor sharp blade.
- It is heavy hunting type design by an G.G.K.
- It is used to crack woods.
- Whenever you throw this knife it always faces with its pointy end forward.
- It is very strong blade with good fitting handle.
- It is used for outdoor works.
- Two small Knives is also part of this Kukri i.e. (Karda and Chakmak).
Karda is the sharp small knife which can be used to cut small woods, dig holes, skinning out animals. Similarly, we have chakmak that can be used for sharpening the blade.