|Blade material||Highly graded carbon steel|
|Sheath material||Wood and Goat leather|
|Handle material||Wood and Alumunium at rivet|
- This is a 10.5 inch service panwal khukuri.
- It is mainly used by the Gurkha soilders.
- It can be used in the jungles as well as in war.
- It is very strong blade with good fitting handle and razor sharp blade mantained by an owner.
- It is used for outdoor work.
- It is used to cut woods, meat, clean bushes.
- Two small knives karda and chakmak is given with khukuri.