Khukuri weight: 38ogm
Total weight: 650gm
Blade size: 12”
Upper spine: 6mm
Blade material: Highly graded carbon steel
Handle material: Rose wood and one copper rivet
Sheath: Wood and water buffalo leather
- 12″ New Version Old army Khukuri.
- Used war in east india and nepal.
- Rat till one reatit handle made in old copy in mirror shining.
- Easy handling and razor sharp blade.
- Can be used for outdoor works.
- Two small Knifes is also part of this Kukri i.e. (Karda and Chakmak). Karda is the sharp small knife which can be used to cut small woods, dig holes, skinning out animals. Similarly, we have chakmak that can be used for sharpening the blade and lit fire.