Total weight: 766gm
Blade size: 12”
Upper spine: 6mm
Handle size: 5”
Blade material: Highly graded carbon steel
Handle material: Rose wood and copper rivet
Sheath: Wood and Gangawal leather
- 12 inch Old Army Khukuri.
- Old design traditional handle.
- Easy handling and razor sharp blade.
- Used by the Old nepalese army.
- Used for outdoor works.
- Two small knives are also part of this khukuri i.e. (Karda and Chakmak). Karda is the sharp small knife which can be used to cut small woods, dig holes, skinning out animals. Similarly, we have chakmak that can be used for sharpening and lit fire .