|Blade material||Highly graded carbon steel|
|Sheath material||Wood and water buffalo leather|
|Handle material||Rosewood and copper at rivet|
- It is a 12”chitlange blocker handle khukuri. It has a razor sharp blade.
- It is hunting khukuri.
- It is a tradional khukuri and has thinner edge.
- It is especially used by Limbus in Nepal.
- Karda the sharp small knife which can be used to cut small woods, dig holes, skinning out animals comes along with this khukuri.
- Similarly, we have chakmak which also comes with this khukuri that can be used for sharpening the blade. Chakmak is used to lit fire with the use of stone and dry substances.