|Blade material||High carbon steel|
|Handle material||rosewood handle|
|Sheath material||Wood and water buffalo leather|
* It is a 10.5” shining Panawal khukuri.
* It is a hunting type blade with razor sharp.
* It is a glory of Bhojpur and its native people.
* It is used to chop wood, meat, clearing bushes, preparing kindling, whittling wood etc.
* Two small Knives are also a part of this Kukri i.e. (Karda and Chakmak).
Karda is the sharp small knife which is typically used for carving, digging holes, skinning animals, eating, preparing kindling, whittling wood, etc.. Similarly, we have the chakmak that is typically used for honing the blade and striking sparks for fire..