Khukuri weight: 450gm
Total weight: 590gm
Blade size: 13.5”
Upper spine: 8mm
Blade material: Highly graded carbon steel
Handle material: Rose wood and one copper rivet
Sheath: Wood and water buffalo leather
- 13.5″ Shining Sirupate Khukuri.
- Rat till one reapit old design handle Mirror Shining.
- Easy handling & razor sharp blade.
- Used in the past by farmers.
- Can be used for outdoor works.
- Two small Knifes is also part of this Kukri i.e. (Karda and Chakmak). Karda is the sharp small knife which can be used to cut small woods, dig holes, skinning out animals. Similarly, we have chakmak that can be used for sharpening the blade and lit fire.