|Blade material||High carbon steel|
|Handle material||Sadan Wood & Copper at rivet|
|Sheath material||”khare pipal”Wood and goat raw leather|
* This is a 10.5″ panawal Gripper Khukuri.
* It is a strong blade it is easy handling.
* Especially Gurkhas carry service khukuri with them but at the time of war they carry a razor sharp khukuri too which is the panawal Khukuri.
* To make it more effective for user “grip” is put on handle and “hand guard” is kept at the bolster starting of blade.
* Two small Knives are also part of this Kukri i.e. (Karda and Chakmak).
Karda is the sharp small knife which can be used to cut small woods, dig holes, skinning out animals. Similarly, we have chakmak that can be used for sharpening the blade.